Designers Walk Summer Sample Sale



Summer Sample Sale Tomorrow!

Saturday June 7th, 9AM - 3 PM
I'll be participating in a sample sale by Designers Walk tomorrow. At the sale you'll have a chance to find designer products at great prices. I'll have 5x8 New Zealand wool rugs for $600 each, and some wallpaper for $90/roll.
I'm also contributing to the silent auction with a few rolls of wallpaper. All proceeds will be donated to Habitat for Humanity Toronto.

At the sale, there will be FREE Designer Consultations by Home and Decor Magazine, featuring Caesar Jarrar, Cornerstone Home Interiors, and Susan Legge, design editor of Home and Décor Magazine.

168 Bedford Road and adjacent sidewalks
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2K9

Comments

Mandy Saile said…
Good Luck Chicken, I am glad you decided to do the sale, I think it'll be a good thing. Love M